The Internet is filled with pages about circumcision, both for and against. RestoringForeskin.org supports men who wish to regain what was taken from them, usually by routine infant circumcision (RIC).
Visit the following sites to learn more about circumcision and its harmful affects on both men and women. The sites provide information for expectant mothers and parents of newborn boys to help them decide about circumcising their baby boy. Other sites provide information on the care and handling of both circumcised and intact male genitals, as well as how the foreskin functions with the penis.
Information on Restoring a Foreskin:
- NORM - National Organization of Restoring Men
- NORM-SoCal NORM Southern California has lots of good info and more links
- NORM-Phoenix - NORM in Phoenix, Arizona. Detailed foreskin restoration site, including instructions for various methods and devices.
NORM-UK - NORM in the United Kingdom
- Foreskin Restoration Intactivist Network, Formerly at a closed site
- Foreskin Restoration Calendar of NORM meetings and other foreskin restoration events
- Foreskin Restoration images showing cross-taping and tape rings
- Foreskin Restoration page by Dave describing his restoration and with lots of info
Information on Circumcision and being Intact:
- Peaceful Parenting by DrMomma has a wealth of information on child bearing, including routine infant circumcision
- Sex as Nature Intended It for one viewpoint on what the difference between intact and circumcised means
- NOCIRC pamphlets on caring for the intact and the circumcised penis
- Circumcision Information Resource Center of Colorado has informative pamphlets and handouts
Restoring Tally, one man's Journey
- Male Sexual Anatomy: The Foreskin and the Intact Penis
- Intact News: a news site of current relevance to genital integrity of both boys and girls
- CircInfo.org: Male Circumcision in Australia, thorough info on ethics, medical risks, and complications of circumcision
- Infant Male Circumcision Fact Sheet
In Memory of the Sexually Mutilated Child
- Jewish Circumcision Resource Center
- Beyond the Bris, a blog by a Jewish mother who advocates for leaving the choice to the male when he grows up
- Fisheaters Catholic view against circumcision
- Church of Jesus Christ.Net advocates against circumcision
Circumcision and Penile Care Resources for Birth Care Providers
- Circumcision: The Painful Dilemma, book published in 1985 and reproduced by the author on the web
- Circumcision - Does the Qur'an Approve it?
- Circumcision Information Cards
- Foreskin Facts and blog
- The Foreskin Index: Are you an O, P, L, or perhaps S? (mirror of original site that disappeared)
- Intact America: Say NO! to Circumcision
- ARC Attorneys for the Rights of the Child
- Catholics Against Circumcision
CIRP - Circumcision Information and Resource Pages
- Circumcision Resource Center
- Circ Info Site
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision
- ERIC - End Routine Infant Circumcision has cards and intactivist supplies.
Intaction to protect infants and children’s genital integrity
- Jews Against Circumcision
- Mothers Against Circumcision
- MGM Bill - Stopping Male Genital Mutilation through legislation
- NOHARMM - National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males
NOCIRC - National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers
- NOCIRC of Michigan
- Stop Circ
- Stop Infant Circumcision Society
- Stop the Cut
The International Coalition for Genital Integrity
- The WHOLE Network is a grassroots organization promoting the end of circumcision. They have cards and supplies.
Join RestoringForeskin.org to learn more about circumcision and restoring foreskin. The members only section includes a wealth of information, including first person accounts and the details of the various techniques and methods of foreskin restoration.